Monday 8 June 2015

It's Summer. Time For Some Creative Endeavours.

It's been a while, hasn't it? Truth is, I've been busy with university, but that's done for the year. All I can do now is await my results and hone my craft.

First off, here's a reading of Dragonlance's Canticle of the Dragon.


I wanted to get back in to the dramatic reading thing again, but uni kept me busy. I've got some other dramatic readings planned for this summer, including some bad Naruto fanfiction, an H.P. Lovecraft short story and a bad indie book.

Now, this is only one of a couple of projects I want to do over my summer break. I'm also starting to think about my dissertation. I have a few ideas for what I want to do, but I'm not sure which to fully develop. Not sure whether to go Norse-inspired epic fantasy or weird science fantasy. Both sound like they'd be fun to do.

The other project I'm working on is sort-of related to the above dramatic reading. It's a campaign setting for tabletop roleplaying. I'll be sharing that process on this blog and writing about the whole thing, so all the information about it is in one place. Expect the first part of it fairly soon. In the meantime, I'll be making dramatic readings and other videos. Fun times lie ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment